The MVL provides the same great versatility, control and spray patterns as the VL series airbrushes. The major difference being that the The MVL-Airbrush Sets are available with a durable, highly polished, chrome-plated brass handle. They are packaged in an attractive vinyl case with a long-lasting hinge and protective foam insert.
Airbrush type MVL can achieve spray patterns from fine detail to broader coverage handling light, medium and heavy fluids. Fluids are siphon fed from color cup or bottle assembly. Suitable for both left or right-handed users. The MVL has a tapered socket for securing bottle or cup.
- MVL double-action airbrush size 3 ( metal handle )
- 1/8"-6' air hose W/couplings
- 2 VLP-3-OZ 3 oz./88cc color bottle assembly
Variants of models
Made in the USA for over one hundred years the Paasche company has proven it's worth at crafting a durable airbrush product. Ideal for a wide range of applications such as crafts, illustrations, model cars and kits, stenciling and touchup work.
Paasche types: V, VJR, VL ( MVL ) and VLS have similar construction. Built of nickel-silver, stainless steel, polished with chrome-plating are made to last beyond one year warranty. All of them are dual action internal mix airbrushes. The major difference being that:
- VJR has a color cup built into the top of the airbrush body, which promotes quick and easy color changes. This is "gravity feed" type - the paint is supplied to the air mix chamber by gravity, thus eliminating the high air pressure required
- V has a color cup built into the side of the airbrush body
- VL ( MVL ) and VLS have color cup built into the bottom
Therefore all of them are "siphon feed" types - system where paint is drawn from a color cup mounted on the side or bottom of the airbrush due to high air pressure
Błąd w opisie? Zgłoś problem